To compete in Sweden

Differences between FCI’s and Swedish agility regulations CLICK HERE

To be able to register for Guldagility you will need to create an account in Agida, the Swedish registration-system. This is where you will register for the competition once the registration is open. CLICK HERE to Agida.

If your dog hasn’t competed in Sweden before you need to register it at the Swedish Kennel Club (SKK). Foreign dogs with FCI pedigree must send a copy to Foreign dogs without an FCI pedigree must have a competition license and a copy must be sent to to get the Swedish registration number free of charge. If you do not have a competition license you have to register and pay for it at SKK, CLICK HERE

In Agida you will have to add the dog to your account with the registration number given from SKK. We also ask you to register the dog in the correct size category, in Sweden we have five possible size categories.

XS for dogs below 28 cm

S for dogs  below 35 cm

M for dogs between 35-42,99 cm

L for dogs between 43 – 49.99 cm

XL for dogs over 43 cm

If your dog is eligible to compete in either in the XS and L categories, you can choose if the dog should compete in either S or XL instead. Please note that you can’t change the size once you have chosen.

Your dog should be registered in the same, or corresponding class as you compete in, in your home country. That means, if you compete in Jumping class 2 and Agility class 3 at home, you register for Jumping class 2 and Agility class 3 in Agida.

To Guldagility you will have to bring the record book or license from your own country. The measurement of the dog has to be written in it and registered by a judge. It is in the record book where we will write any certificates, championships or the qualification merits taken during Guldagility, if you need them registered by your home country´s rules. 

To move up in the grades from class 1 to class 2, you need to have three (3) qualification merits. According to the Swedish rules, you need three qualifying results to change class to compete in, also you can credit results achieved abroad and mix them with the ones achieved in Sweden. One or two of the qualifying results from abroad must have been achieved in accordance with the rules of that country, and has to be registered. Foreign dogs compete in Sweden in the class it is qualified for in the home country. Please note that your qualifying results has to be noted and must be able to be shown if necessary, to be able to move up a class or get certificates and/or the championship-title. If your dog already is a national champion, and qualifies for a Swedish certificate at Guldagility, then your dog becomes a Swedish champion in either Jumping or Agility depending in which class the qualification was done.

Note: Guldagility is not sanctioned by FCI, which means that it does not have an international status and therefore no FCI Agility certificate or CACIAg will be handed out.